Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sexual Fantasies of my fun about me

My fan James wrote this message to me.
I love getting hot message

I love and kiss all my fans


I am very pleased you put my fantasy on your web blog it makes me very aroused indeed knowing that this turns you on baby :-)

I have just aligned my cock dripping with pre-cum upto my laptop screen and with my favourite pic of you with your sweet pussy and cute arse hole so exposed, and I push my throbbing dick into the screen imagining I join your hubby in sticking my cock into you vagina, so that both your hubby and I are double penetrating your delicious hot, wet and wanting pussy. . . you luv the sensation of both our hard cocks in your lovely wet fanny (as we play with your tight arse hole!) and then we both ejaculate inside of you at the same time as you skilfully use your pussy muscles to milk our stiff throbbing cocks of all of our cum at the same time, as we both similtaneously flood the insides of you with our goey hot sticky sperm . . .

Maybe my next fantasy is about double penetrating your adorably cute arse! (-;

5 comments:

  1. Gina can u upload more ur nice pussy ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to upload!
    On my blog will be a lot of pictures with my wet pussy and ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..i love to fuck ur juicy pussy n give ur squirt..

    ReplyDelete