Friday, July 29, 2011

My boyfriend turned me into a bitch and slut

Once I had a boyfriend. We lived together and I tried with him many new things in sex. But then he had to go for studying to other country. We met very seldom and talked in skype and on phone. He always told me about his sexual fantasies. We often had sex phone. Once he told me that he wanted other guy to fuck me. My boyfriend wanted me to fuck as a slut with other boy and to tell him about it in detail by phone. To be honest I’ve not expected such offer. I had some fantasies about a group sex once, imagined how several guys fuck me. But I’ve not thought that my boyfriend would like other man to fuck me. I thought my boyfriend would be jealous. But on the contrary he said it would be pleasant to know that other guy fucked me. And he wanted me to meet with other guys and fuck with them. I thought a bit about his offer and agreed. It was interesting what would turn out from this. It made me horny that I would fuck with other guy and my boyfriend would know about that. And that I would call him and tell how I was fucked, in which positions, how I sucked somebody’s cock, how licked the balls.      
My boyfriend created an account at dating web-site. It was couple profile. We offered the boys to meet me and fuck me. He put my naked pictures at the site. I was on my knees and sucked my boyfriend’s cock on these pictures. On other photos I was in different positions. Everyone who visited the profile could see my pussy, my ass, my naked body.
Many boys wrote us. They all wanted to meet and fuck me. To fuck somebody’s girlfriend. It’s so vicious!
I felt myself as a real whore imagining myself fucking with other guys. I imagined how I would kneel before a stranger, unzip his pants and get wet cock. I would kiss his cock head. I would get his cock deep in my mouth. I adore licking the balls and jerking off the guy's cock with hand at the same time. I imagined how I’d do this with a stranger. Those thoughts made me horny so much and I got wet between my legs. To tell the truth I masturbated imagining all that.      
One day my phone rung. It was unknown for me number. I heard man’s voice in receiver. He told that my boyfriend gave him my number. They corresponded in Internet and my boyfriend told him what hot kind I was. He told him that I liked to suck cocks very much and give a blowjob well. This stranger wanted to meet with me. We agreed with him that if I’d like him we’d have sex. 
I waited our meeting with an excitement. It’s so unusually. I have a boyfriend who I love, but I’m going to meet the other guy. And it could be I’d have sex with him. We met with him in place we talked by phone. He was a quite cute boy with fair hair, tanned strong hands. He was 35 years old. He was married but was looking for adventures every time. He wanted to fuck new and new girls. He adored sex. That’s why he was looking often for new meetings in Internet to fuck.      
We went to the restaurant to learn more about each other. I told him about my sexual experience and my sexual preferences. He told me about his. He liked when somene gives him a blowjob very much. He liked to come into mouth and on girl’s face. He was glad that I liked it too. As I’m a cocksucker. I told him that when we lived with my boyfriend together I gave him a blowjob for several times a day.
The guy I was dating that evening looked at me with passion and said he wanted to fuck me. He also said that his cock became hard and it was tight for it in pants. We left the restaurant and went to his car – a large black jeep. When we sat in the car he started to kiss me at once. His hands started to press my tits. He took my t-shirt off and began to kiss my nipples.  
The nipples are my erogenous zone. I get so horny when someone kisses or squeezes my nipples. When he licked and sucked my nipples I moaned. I said I wanted him to fuck me just in the car. He lowered a seat a bit, unzipped his pants and took his cock. He had a very thick cock. Thick wet cock with nice pink head. I couldn’t resist seeing his wet cock. I took his cock in my mouth at once and began to suck. Oh… I like to suck thick cocks so much! It’s just fantastic feelings when hot thick cock is in my mouth. It pulses and is ready to shoot in my mouth with hot sperm.
I sucked his cock and licked balls long. He controlled himself not to come. As he wanted not just a blowjob. He wanted to fuck me well. I stopped to tease him by my mouth and tongue. I was wearing no panties under skirt. I just put my skirt up and sat with my wet pussy on his waiting cock. It was so nice to sit on his thick cock. It filled my cunt completely. It stretched my cunt up to the hilt. It was so amazing to get on his cock. Up and down. I jumped on his cock wildly. As a horsewoman on a horse. He held my ass with hands and got on his cock. I moaned and cried very loud. I don’t know if anyone heard us at the parking near the restaurant. It didn’t matter at that time. I thought only about that thick cock fucking my pussy.  
When he said he came soon I jumped from his cock. I took cock into mouth and began to suck actively helping myself with hand. I wanted him to come in my mouth. And then I felt how his cock burst into my mouth. His sperm began to splash. There was a lot of it. I directed his cock head to my face and he splashed it. His sperm was in my mouth and on my face too.
I was a dirty whore. Totally in sperm of a guy I see the first time in my life. I had to hurry home to call my boyfriend. I wanted to tell me how the boy he gave my phone number fucked me.

See you soon, my fans. I like you all and want to suck your sweet cocks.
Hotwife Gina 


No comments:

Post a Comment