Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One my fan wrote this after watching my naked pictures.

My fan James from Great Britain watched my pictures. I was absolutely naked at these photos, in vicious poses, with a dildo in my pussy and ass. My pictures of naked ass made him so horny.
James sent me small sexual story. He allowed me to show this story in my sexual blog.
James wrote me the following:

Hi Gina,

Thank you for the add lovely lady. Beautiful lady, I look forward very much to when you can let me know about your website!
It makes my cock very hard and throbbing thinking about every square inch of your sexy body. In fact, today whilst at work I went into the toilet cubical and unzipped my trousers and took out my cock and in no time at all it was hard, throbbing and covered in pre-cum as I started to masturbate intensely thinking about your sexy body. 
In my mind I saw you naked on all fours and you look back at me and you give me a beautiful smile as your sexy arse as can be seen in your photo 2 of your ‘showing my arse and pussy’ collection, is on full display to me! You are showing off your sexy arse to its perfection. You then playfully wiggle your arse in my direction, driving me wild with desire to have you. . . and you are exited because you do not know which hole I am going to stick my hard throbbing and blue veined cock with its pulsating helmet head into!
However, I kneel down behind you and give your sexy arse lots of lovely kisses, attention and a good rimming, I hungrily stick my tongue deep into your arse. I then feed strawberries and grapes into your arse and watch as your adorable and sexy puckered bum hole contracts and swallows them inside of you and I get to see the look of pure delight on your lovely face as you enjoy this. And then you strain your arsehole muscles and push the strawberries and grapes out of your arse one at a time into my waiting mouth as I am hungrily licking your arse hole! 
With this sexy thought, I grunted and shot all of my cum over some tissue in my hand in the toilet cubicle, so I never even got to finish the fantasy as to which hole I got to fuck you in! Then with a big smile on my face, I went back to work!

James x

I liked his story very much. Its so sexy. It made me real horny. If you want to write me your fantasies too send it to my e-mail:
It’d be interesting to read how you wanna fuck me and play viscous games with me.
Your slut, Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment