Sunday, July 3, 2011

Erotic-sushi. Food and sex

I and my husband like sushi very much. It’s healthy food and the most important it’s so good for libido. Those who often eat sushi have great sexual desire and abilities. And the most interesting is erotic-sushi. In this case sushi is laid on the absolutely naked cute girl body. And clients eat sushi just from her body.
Once I with my husband ordered erotic-sushi. When we came to the restaurant we were taken to separate cosy room. Very beautiful naked girl was lying at the low table in the middle of the room. A lot of tasty sushi was on the girl body. The girl with the sushi on her body was very beautiful. Beautiful lips, eyes, nose, eyebrows. Very beautiful shoulders, hands, slim long legs. Perfect figure and tanned skin. Very beautiful toes. I couldn’t resist and touched her toes right away as we sat down. She laughed a bit, looked at me and smiled. I smiled her in response. I liked her and she liked me. And my husband liked how we were looking at each other. We looked with uncovered lust. We started eating. The girl was watching attentively our movements. I also looked at her all the time. My husband David looked at her and at me. He enjoyed food and two beautiful girls. One naked and whom he will maybe fuck. And other in clothes but whom he fucked in all possible poses and places.    
I ate all sushi lying on her pubis. Every time I took sushi from her pubis and ate it seemed I felt her pussy taste. After short time we with my husband could see clearly her pussy. Tanned, nattily shaved, with small tidy vulvar lips. Her pussy looked very seductive. First time I looked at her pussy I noticed how girl raised her eyebrow. As she invited to lick it. Her lecherous look was saying “Come on, lick my wet pussy, make me nice”. I couldn’t resist and my hand moved between girl’s legs. My fingers touched her pussy, moved apart vulvar lips and found clitoris. The girl closed her eyes and bent a bit. I felt that her pussy was totally wet. My pussy was very wet too. I started to jerk off her pussy with my hand. My husband apparently liked to watch this. I put one finger into her pussy, than the second finger. In such way I started to fuck the girl with two fingers. My husband put his hand under my dress. As usual there were not panties there. He started to do with my pussy the same thing I did with the girl pussy. I jerked off the girl cunt and my husband jerked off my cunt.
Suddenly I understood that one my hand was free. I stretched it and it felt husband cock. It was protruding from his pants. I unzipped his fly. Took the cock and started to jerk off his wet cock.
One hand fingers were sliding in the girl pussy, and other hand fingers were sliding at my husband wet cock. All these made me wildly horny. My husband fucked me with fingers stronger. And I fucked the girl with fingers stronger and jerked off his cock. It was interesting whom of us three came firstly. I came firstly. But I continue to fuck the girl with the fingers and jerk off husband cock. I bend down to her and asked:
- May my husband cum in your mouth?
She could hardly say moaning:
- Yes, sure.
My husband stood over her. His cock was near her face. I started to jerk off his cock faster. After some time due to his moans and cock pulsation I understood that he was going to come. First sperm splashes dropt on girl face. She opened her mouth for him to come into her mouth. Sperm was splashing everywhere – in mouth, over her face. And at the same moment the girl started to come. Her body was thrashing in orgasm. Her pussy started to contract rhythmically. I felt that with my fingers in her pussy.
In this way we all came nicely. I bent down and kissed the girl. My husband sperm was on her lips. I licked sperm from girl lips with passion.
Her name was Martha. We exchanged our mobile numbers and then had a threesome several times.
Wish you good sex and tasty food.
Loving sex and sushi
Gina 

1 comment: