Sunday, July 10, 2011

I’m happy to be a sexwife. My husband likes my sex with other boys.

I like spontaneous sex with a man I like. If I meet an attractive man I like I want to have sex with him at once. Sometimes I want some foreplay, play, flirt before sex. Sometimes I need to be brassily fucked at once. Just now and here. And it doesn’t matter where I am and that people are near. Let them watching, let them think I’m a slut. It’s not important for me in these minutes, only one thing is important – to enjoy. I need to feel orgasm and not one. It’s better two or three at a run.
It happens that somewhere I meet a man whom I want. And… usually sex happens. He fucks me in a car, at his home, in hotel, at the street, in night club, in fitness club locker room or cinema. Somewhere where it turns out. Somewhere where passion and sex desire catch us.
Then I come home and tell my husband about my sex. I tell him in details. I describe what was going on and my today’s lover cock. I tell husband how and in which poses he fucked me, how I sucked his cock.
Sometimes not only him but to his friend too. This is how it turns. When I am telling it to him I jerk off his cock or he fucks me slowly. He likes to listen to my sexual adventures very much. He is not jealous at all. On the contrary he likes very much that I’m a sexwife. My husband likes me fucking with others. He is always glad to learn that I had sex with a new guy. And he loves me more every time. Such couple we have. It could sound strange for someone but we are happy.
Kiss you all. Kiss your cocks and balls.
The happiest in the world sexwife
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment