Monday, July 25, 2011

Hot sexy fantasy about Gina Monelli. Smoke fetish

Hello my fans
I'm glad to get your stories. I love to read your fantasies about me. I am interested how you want to fuck me.
My fan sent me this story. Thank you Emiel  for this sexy story about me.



Dear Gina,

I was walking down the streets as my eye crossed your house. I looked through the windows and I saw a real pretty girl standing in the kitchen. She is smoking a cigarette. I rang at the door and you open up.  I smell your perfume, which smells like jasmine. Kind of turns me on a bit...I ask if you have a light so you can lit my cigarette. You blow the smoke of your own in my face as you light mine. The filter of your cigarette is red due to your sexy red lipstick. We walk inside and are alone in your room and no one can get in and everything is closed. I stand behind you and watch over your shoulders. You feel a bit uncomfortable but dont tell. I lay my hand on your shoulder softly which you push away at first. I bend over a bit cos I cant see what you are doing I say...but meanwhile I take a look down your bra. Hmm I think....what a great breasts. Your bra is to small for your boobs but it seems like you've done that on purpose...perhaps for your me? As I stand behind you I lay my hand again on your shoulder, but this time you dont mind. It seems you feel way more comfartable. Perhaps knowing no one can get in turns you on a little also cos you have opened up the top button of your blouse. You think I havent noticed, but I have.....As I watch you, I softly lower my hand from your shoulder to your bra....I slide my hand in and touch your boobs...mmmm they are big. I start sqeezing them a bit. I touch your boobs and touch your niples. I feel them getting hard and stiff. I open up your blouse, still standing behind you. Your blouse is open now and you are sitting their in your bra, smoking a cigarette. Its a red silky bra. I unclose your bra so your boobs will come out. As I touch your niples now you start moaning a bit. I can see you get turned on....I bend over and start kissing you from behind. My tongue gets inside your mouth and we kiss like crazy. One of your hands has gone down at your pussy. You are wearing a mini skirt so your hand doesnt have any problems touching your pussy. I also lower one of my hands and follow yours. I feel a very very wet pussy underneath that skirt. My fingers get inside of your wet cunt...with my fingers I touch your g-spot. You immediately start moaning real loud now...turning around on your chair. As your face is now turned to me, you unbutton my jeans. Since I never wear any underwear, my cock comes out instantly. You take it in your hand and start stroking it...using your fingernails and touching my balls. You now take my cock deep inside your mouth...real deep, making all kinds of horny sounds. You taste some pre cum and say you wana swallow my sperm. I just touch your hair and moan, thinking I must be in heaven. One hand of mine goes to your pussy again and touching your vulva. Ohhh Gina I say....it so fucking wet. We are both so horny now and just wana fuck...wana fuck real hard!!! I lift you up and put you on the table. Everything on it fals down the ground but we both dont mind. You lay at your back on the table. Ohhh Gina, Im gona fuck you real hard and fast now.....yes you say....you want me..... I start licking at your nipples which are really hard and stiff. One hand still at your vulva and going deep inside your pussy. You just stroke my cock and with your fingernails scratching my back. You want me deep inside now you say.....I unbutton your skirt and slide my big rock hard cock first against your vulva. Teasing a bit. Going in and going out. Going slow and going fast. You just say you cant hold it anymore and you've never been so fucking horny in your life as right now. You beg me to come inside you. I slide my cock inside you Gina....go up and down....slow and fast....hard and soft....we kiss like crazy as our tongues touch each other. The room must be filled with so much passion, its unbelievable. Ooooo Emiel you say....please make me cum...I wana cum....I wana feel your warm sperm inside my pussy......you have your legs crossed against my ass...pushing my cock deeper inside you. As I go up and down....real fast now Gina we both feel it building up and knowing its only a matter of seconds now. We look each other in the eye...we smile....both having the most desirable and wanting and horny look in our eyes.......one final movement....one final moaning....one final breath....and we both explode Gina....you are squirting all over the desk and I fill your pussy with all my warm sperm. We both are having the best orgasm since years!!!
 
We put our clothes on again, drink some coffee and have a smoke!

Kisses, Emiel


1 comment: