Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How I became a whore and cocksucker. Real story of a good girl change into fucking whore.

When  I met my first boy I was quite young and had sex rarely. I could say that I knew almost nothing about sex. I was bit shy and diffident. Our sexual life started when he taught me to give a blowjob. He forced me to lick his balls, suck his cock smelling of urine, took my hair rudely and fucked me into mouth. He put his cock deep into my throat. I felt his cock head with my tonsils. It was real deep throated. I could even imagine before that cock could be pushed into a very throat! I was coiling because of air shortage. My mouth was filled with saliva, I suffocated. At that moment I understood that it made me horny. I wanted to swallow his cock deeper and deeper. Holding my hair stronger he started to fuck my mouth. Suffocating because of his aroused cock I felt hot it swelled in my throat and that sperm filled my whole mouth soon. At first time I was sacred, but at the same time it made me horny. I felt how my cunt swell. It was running on my legs. I was aroused very much because he fucked me into mouth rudely.
He continued to fuck my mouth. He tried to penetrate in throat deeper and stronger. I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He held my head with one hand and jerked my clitoris with other. Suddenly he started to moan greatly, his thick sperm was spreading over my whole mouth. His sperm was flowing into very throat. I couldn’t resist and came. Holding his cock in my mouth I was spasming. He just fucked my mouth and it was amazing.
Then my sexual training and change into a whore continued when my boy bought me a big dildo. The dildo was very big and thick. I have never been fucked with such big dildos. I even didn’t know if it fitted into my pussy. But luckily it fitted my cunt perfectly. I liked so much when the huge dildo stretched my cunt. It’s amazing feeling. Such big and thick cock in my cunt. My boy forced me to fuck myself before him. He watched me fucking with a dildo and filmed it and made pictures. It made me horny that I as a whore fucking myself with a dildo before video camera. I fuck my wet pussy moving my legs apart widely. I wanted sex more and more. Different, lecherous sex. I was becoming a slut who thinks about sex all the time. I wanted to fuck all the time.
But it was only the beginning) As my sexual desires became more lecherous. I will tell you about this in my sexy blog. Read my hot sexwife blog.

Your slut Gina 

No comments:

Post a Comment