Friday, July 8, 2011

My first sexual spanking. My first anal sex. I was turning more into a whore.

One summer evening I came home after a walk. My boyfriend came back after work and was at home. Missing me much he started to kiss me passionately. I was in a short skirt and he saw that I was walking without panties. It made him so horny. I could see his cock protruding from pants. He turned me and bent forward. He pulled my skirt up. Then he took his belt off and started to spank me with belt. I startled, everything he did with me made me horny. Belt beats of ass and cunt began to arouse me very much. I was so wet between the legs. He liked to spank me with a belt. My shouts made him horny. I was shouting because of pain and delight too. It was absolutely new feeling for me. I liked he made such sexual spanking for me. I didn’t know earlier that pain could make so horny. I couldn’t imagine that it’s so sexy to be humiliated. I was spanked as a slave. 
Then he tied my hands together tough with a belt, put me in a doggy-style and moved my legs apart wide. He stood over me. My head was between his legs. He continued to spank me calling me a whore. He told me he would give me as a whore to other men to fuck me in all holes. Those words made my pussy flow so much. My boy stood behind me and moved my buttocks apart with the hands. His warm and wet tongue touched my asshole gently and penetrated inside. I felt soft tongue moving in my ass. Soon a big dildo was in his hands. I have never had anal sex before. None has fucked my ass. I didn’t know how I would feel when a cock penetrates my ass. I just enjoyed him licking my ass. I didn’t think. I was ready for everything he wanted to do with me. Today I was totally in his submission. He was my master! He could fuck his bitch as he wished.         
Feelings in my ass changed. My anus became tighter. I felt a little pain. It was his finger in my asshole. At first he fucked me with one finger, than he added another one.
My boyfriend ordered me:
- Take it easy fucking bitch – and spank my ass.
I relaxed, my anus slowly became softer. He continued to fuck me with fingers. Then he put a thick dildo into my ass. My feelings mixed and I moaned. He spanked my ass and said he would fuck his whore ass all the day. He started to fuck my ass with that huge dildo. I was moaning with pleasure, dildo was penetrating me deeper and deeper. He fucked me with all his force not stopping. My asshole became wide. My boyfriend penetrated it with his cock and started to fuck me rude. It was like abuse. Two cocks fucked my ass in turn. He fucked me with his cock and inserted a dildo too. At that moment I wanted five men to fuck me like a whore. I wanted gangbang.      
I came because of that thought. My ass was burning and I was crying in ecstasy. My boyfriend moaned because of my horny cry and filled my ass with sperm. We were lying on the floor and I felt creepy all over.
I decided that I wanted to be a whore. To be gangbang fucked.
I will tell you soon how my gangbang sex dream came true. Read my sexy blog.
Your whore, Gina


4 comments: