Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oral sex with a masseur and ass fingering

I like someone doing massage for me. I like it especially when a masseur is a handsome man. Once I visited a salon for massage. Masseur was a man of my type: dark-haired, tall, with strong hands, humour sense and he smelled nice.
And the spiciest thing was I was absolutely naked. At first the masseur massaged me several times. He started from the neck and shoulders. I like man touching my neck, it turns me on so much. After he massaged my back tenderly and moved down to the buttocks. My pussy got very wet when he was massaging me. He saw it and moved apart my buttocks intentionally to see my wet pussy. I think he liked to move apart the buttocks and see my anus and pussy. Then he massaged my feet. It turned me on even more. My pussy was leaking so much that I left wet stain on the massage table after the massage)   
He played with me in such manner several times. He just saw me turning on, watched my wet pussy. His touches made me feel creepy all over and my heart was beating stronger. Most likely he understood that I was lecherous slut. But he didn’tt fuck me the first time.  
So I came for massage for the next time. As usual I stripped naked and laid on the massage table. I waited for the ordinary pleasant procedure) Everything started from neck massage. Then his strong hands were moving down. Now he is massaging my butt. He was moving apart my buttocks, very wide that time. And my pussy got so wet as usual. I wanted to touch him, but I was laying still and enjoyed the sexual thoughts and his hands touches. He started to massage stronger pressing the points, at one moment weakening the pressure, at another accelerating, just hardly touching me, then fondling tenderly. 
I was full of desire and wanted to move my legs apart and just catch his hand and force to fondle my pussy. But I controlled myself; I was controlling myself not to moan and waited for him to go further. Then I felt his finger massaging my anus. His finger entered my butt slowly. I moaned loudly, I was waiting for him to do something depraved with me. It was so pleasant to feel his impudent finger in my ass. He started to fuck my butt with his finger, pushing it deeper in the hole. I was lying with closed eyes and moaning all the time. I raised my butt and jammed my butt on his finger.  
I felt him pressing his hard cock to my hand. I opened the eyes and turned to see him. He smiled to me nicely fucking my butt with two fingers already.
I looked down and saw his erected cock stretching medical trousers. I smiled to him and stretched my hand to his dick. He moved away a bit letting to free it from the trousers and take the cock by hand. He breathed out and closed his eyes, it seemed he was in great tension, the cock swelled and was in big veins completely. I have to say he had nice cock – big and thick. I wanted to fondle him as I like sucking man cock so much. I began to strike his cock with my hand. I was impressed by his patience, the cock was struggling with tension but he waited quietly when I begin to suck it. I enjoyed his fingers in my butt and began to jerk his cock and fondle the balls. Drawing up I took the cock head with my mouth. He moaned, it was clear that he was waiting for this. I liked to suck the cock head slowly, fondle the cock with the tongue. His cock was quivering and I made me crazy. After I ran my tongue over his cock base, began to lick his balls. It was a pleasure to suck him, so tasty it was. I began to suck moving my tongue over his cock in my mouth. I was sucking with pleasure, smacking and moaning because of arousal, helping to fondle the balls by hands and not forgetting about the tough buttocks. His cock was in my mouth, so big and smelling nice. He was moaning quietly and suddenly began to move, furiously driving his cock deeper into my mouth. And I took his cock by the lips tightly. I understood he was to cum soon so I accelerated. His sperm filled my mouth but I was sucking him. He whispered: “I need rest”))) I smelled nicely with sperm and lust. I leaned against his beautiful torso. Massage was a success)  

Sexwife Gina

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and receive cash from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete