Thursday, July 21, 2011

I want Ancient Rome orgy

It would have been better to live in Ancient Rome for such nympho as I am. Moral standards of that time suit me fine. During these times sex was one of the most important society phenomena. Things that are obscene and disgraceful nowadays in Ancient Rome were of routine matter. In Ancient Rome the orgies were arranged every time and the men could fuck any woman. During one night the woman could be fucked by great number of men. They fucked her in turn and made her to experience orgasm one after another. Two or three man fucked her at the same time. It’s amazing when one cock fucks butt and other cock fucks cunt. And your mouth is filled with a new cock every time and you suck it till coming into your mouth. This is what I like very much.
In Ancient Rome all governors’ wives were famous sluts. Many men fucked them. And it was considered more than decent)
I watched one movie about Ancient Rome. Gladiator school master talks with his wife. And at this moment one of their slaves kneel to the master and suck his cock. Other absolutely naked slave licks her mistress pussy. By so doing the talk of master with his wife is going on. They discuss some important matters. But after that they become so horny that push away the slaves, go to each other and start fucking. This movie scene made me so horny. I masturbated several times thinking about it. At first I wanted to be a mistress whom the bondmaid licks the pussy during the talk with the husband. Then I wanted to be the slave. I wanted to stand absolutely naked at the kneels between the mistress legs apart and suck her cunt.
I needed to live in Ancient Rome very much. I want an orgy so much)))
Ancient Rome slut
Gina

1 comment: