Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sex with my husband in commuter train

I’m very happy that I’m a SLUTWIFE for my husband, not just wife.
Last summer our friends invited us to guest outside the city. The day was very hot and it was necessary to go by train nearly one hour. I was sitting near the window and my husband closer to passage. I was looking at places we passed and was turned my back to the husband. He began to stroke my butt, hug me and pass the hand under T-shirt.  I was without bra and my hard nipples were protruding under T-shirt. Also I was wearing very short skirt. My husband put his arm around the waist and clasped me closely to himself, took my skirt up and pulled pants down. He said quietly that wanted me right now and here.  
He began to kiss my neck, bite lobe of my ear. He began to fondle my cunt, put fingers, jerk off my clitoris. I was shaking because of arousing and that someone could see us. It made me horny to faint. I could hardly control myself not to moan. I got to his fly. I unzipped it, took his cock. It was hard, aroused and wet. It made me horny more.
My husband put his cock to my wet pussy and entered me tenderly. He started to fuck me slowly accelerating little by little. His movement and that someone could see us led to a peak. I bent like cat, my husband began to move slowly and rhythmically penetrating me more. He fondled my breast with his hand.  
He began to accelerate, to reach a womb. Everything went dark before my eyes. I caught hold of chair and whispered quietly that I was coming. He understood me and began to move as he was going to go out me … yeaaaaaa….. it was so pleasant …. I came. I couldn’t suppress loud breathing out and cry… My husband felt as my vagina muscles contracted his cock. I felt as his head grew and hot sperm spurt spread in my cunt. Then he took his cock off my pussy carefully. And I felt how his sperm began to trickle down my legs. I opened my eyes and understood that we had missed our stop)))     

P.S. Dear my fans, when I’m telling you sexual stories of my life and remember these moments I become so horny. My pussy becomes hot and wet.
Then I take my buzzing vibrator and fuck myself again and again. I fuck myself till I have strength. And if my husband is at home I come and ask “FUCK YOUR SLUT”…..

Slutwife Gina Monelli

3 comments: