Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I like when one examines my booty at the street. It’s so exciting!)

Hi guys! Do you often look at woman butts? I’m sure all like to examine nice girl butts in tight-fitting shorts or jeans. Whenever I’m the men look at my tough booty constantly. I wear tight-fitting jeans and shorts. And it’s more sexually when I’m wearing white semitransparent pants without the panties underneath) I notice every time when men are looking at my alluring booty. Someone looks without being noticed, but someone just examines my ass. They just undress me with their eyes. I really feel their hands at my butt. I imagine them taking off my shorts and sticking their hard cocks in my booty. This thought makes my panty very wet, and nipples are getting hard and protruding shamelessly under the t-shirt. Men see my hard nipples and understand that I want sex here and right now. And I see their cock lifting in their trousers. I met with many men in such a way.    



7 comments: