Saturday, July 23, 2011

My sex and fingering with a doctor. How I was fucking with my gynaecologist

I began to visit a gynaecologist in school. Usually they were women and I didn’t like to visit them. They weren’t tender examining my pussy. When I grew up I set myself a task to find a doctor-man. And I succeeded. I have been visiting him for several years. He’s a 45 year-old
cute man, kind and sympathetic. I always tried not to show that I liked him, but it seemed not successfully. After some months of last examination the doctor called me and said that it was necessary to come for next examination. I agreed gladly and didn’t suspect anything…..
Next day I came to the doctor. I entered doctor’s consulting room, he was writing my     
card. Everything was as usually. He offered to start from breast examining, and then pussy. But not to waste time for undressing and dressing, he asked to strip naked. When he approached me and touched my breast, my heart started to beat very fast. The doctor admitted that. Ha-ha, he’s a doctor for that))
Our eyes met, but I withdrew my eyes quickly. He was quite and continued to touch my breast with his hands. He was so close that I felt his breathing. Then he moved to nipples squeezing and unclasping them by fingers, twisting them a bit. I felt my pussy becoming hot, but it seemed to the doctor that it was painful for me.
He said:
-         Be patient, my dear.
He squatted down. I stood naked before him and my pussy became wetter. I was afraid that he’d notice it and I’d be ashamed, so covered myself with the hands. But the doctor touching my belly put away my hands quietly. In the squatting position he raised his head and asked:
- Is it painful for you?
I was so aroused that stood with closed eyes. I couldn’t say anything, just shook my head. And unexpectedly for myself said:
- It’s pleasant for me – but at the moment I came to myself and looked at the doctor. I was a bit afraid, I didn’t know how he’d react to my confession. The doctor smiled, but didn’t say anything. Then he offered me to go to gynecological examination chair, I sat down and moved the legs…
My pussy was aroused, absolutely shaved and perfumed.
He switched on a bright lamp and turned light directly at my pussy. It seemed it started to shine immediately. Then he wore gloves and carefully stroked my vulvar lips moving them slightly apart.  
-         I like a young body, it’s like a pink bud – he said touching clitoris like by chance and putting two fingers in my vagina. His fingers moved into me very easily as I was so aroused. He did forward motions by his fingers in my vagina pretending he was examining something. In fact he fucked me with fingers, stroking the clitoris with other hand. My vagina began to contract. 
Then he asked:
-         Do you like it?
I shook my head and he asked again:
      - Do you mind if I fuck you? You make me so horny.
He didn’t wait an answer. The doctor bent and started to lick my pussy with tongue, continuing to fuck me with fingers. Then he asked me to masturbate for him to watch. I was lying with my legs moved widely apart and masturbated before him. The doctor took his cock and started to jerk off and to squeeze my nipples.
He said:
-         You’re very beautiful slut, your husband is a lucky one.
I jerked off my clitoris and enjoyed, I was overwhelmed by feelings. I said:
    - I’d come now!!!
He sharply took his hand away from my pussy. He came to my legs moved widely apart and put his hot cock in my horny cunt. His cock was so thick and resilient that I cried with a pleasure. He closed my mouth with hand. My orgasm was like an attack. I was shaking! The doctor not taking his cock out turned me aside. Big mirror was near the chair and he turned it in such way that I could see his cock in my opened like a flower cunt. This scene made so horny.
The doctor continued to enter me tenderly. His movements became faster, he started to fuck me hard with his cock and rub clitoris. He came splashing hot sperm spurt into me. He took offhis cock from my pussy and began to fuck me with fingers putting three fingers at once and moving them apart as wide as possible.       
Amazing feeling! And I came once more. My pussy was so worn out by his big cock.
He helped me to get up from chair. After we dressed the doctor continued to write my medical card in a businesslike manner.
He said I had to come next week for an appointment. As you understand I agreed gladly for second attendance. Also I invited him for my home to meet my husband))) But it’s another story…
Since that time I liked to visit gynecologist very much.
Kiss all my fans
Slutwife Gina Monelli


No comments:

Post a Comment