Saturday, July 2, 2011

My toes. I like foot fetish

I like my toes very much. They are so sexual. When I’m looking at my toes some very sexual thoughts and fantasies arise in my head every time. I like to wear the toeless shoes so the men could see my toes. I know it makes many men horny. Many of them like to kiss and lick woman toes. I admire my feet kissing. It turns on incredibly! When doing the blowjob for a guy and he is kissing and licking my feet, heels and toes my pussy is getting wet in a moment. I admire to do footjob. It’s so cool to arouse man cock with my feet. I bring the boy to the orgasm skilfully and he cums on my feet.  It’s super to feel his hot sperm on my feet.
I like beautiful legs myself and I lick my girl friends feet very often before licking their wet pussy))) my girl friends masturbate my pussy with toes and I’m fondling their pussies with my feet. It turns so much when my lover toes touching my clitoris and penetrate my pussy.   
I like to have different pedicure and toeless shoes on high heels.
Do you like foot fetish and footjob?
Write what you want me to do with my sexual feet? 




5 comments:

  1. gina you look very hot and your feet are so exciting... i'd like to a set of you in stockings and see you nylon feet :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to photos in stockings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to suck your toes and cum on your nylon soles... can't wait for the pics and maybe also for a story bout that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, I must say I´m a feet lover, actually, I have a Salvadorian girls feet blog http://piesdemujressalvadorenas.blogspot.com (just in case you wanna see it) I think your toes and feet are just amazing, I´d like to lick them a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to learn a weird secret that might get you your own harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete