Friday, November 11, 2011

I like when my butt is embraced. Sex in sleep.

Do you know how I like to fall asleep? I like to fall asleep when my husband fondles and embraces my butt. I just couldn’t sleep without it. It’s already our tradition. When I want to fall asleep I turn my back upon him. He takes my buttocks with his hands. He squeezes them tenderly, fondles or just holds in his hands. It’s so sweet and pleasant. I adore such tactile feelings. I need this. I need someone to care about me, fondle me, kiss. Have you ever had a sex in sleep? I had that several times. Sometimes I woke up because I had sex. And I understood that I had begun to have sex in sleep. And sometimes I even didn’t wake up. I just fucked in half-sleep. I was sleeping and we were fucking. We had that with my husband several times. It usually happens when you’re very tired during the day and your body is without the strength but you want sex. You go to bed without the strength and begin to fuck just in sleep. Not waking up you fuck with your partner. It’s very amazing and unusual feelings. Such sex differs from ordinary sex.
So, that’s it, even when I’m sleeping I want sex.
Such a little whore I am)))

1 comment: