Saturday, September 17, 2011

Museum Sex Machines. Theory and practice of sex

See my new pictures. I’m in Prague Sex Machines Museum.
Sex is the thing I like most of all. I like to have sex, like to talk about sex, like to watch sex, like to think about sex. I have a lot of sexual fantasies. You can read some of my sexual fantasies in my hotwife blog. In addition to real sex and fantasies I’m interested in theory of sex and history of sex. At all times people think how to get more sexual pleasure. There were a lot of sexual experiments and perversions all the time.
I liked very much some things I had seen in Sex Machines Museum and I’d like to try them in my sexual experience. But some things were very terrible. These are different sexual machines and devices for hurt and BDSM. I like only light BDSM. When it’s a real sexual play.
I like light whipping, rude words, when someone commands me, hard fucking, pissing, fetish. But real pain and injuries are not for me. If someone likes this let them do. But I don’t play such games.
In Sex Museum I learnt something new from sex history. And for sure I took pictures for my fans. Enjoy my new pictures.
Your hotwife Gina Monelli










1 comment: