Monday, September 19, 2011

Amateur swinger sex. First sex with two men.

I have very frank and trust-based relations with my husband. We never hid our sexual fantasies and desires from each other. On the contrary as soon as I think other desire I always tell my husband about it. I love him as he always understands me and wants me to get a lot of pleasure. We’re very similar with him – we both like sex very much.
When I just met my husband we had sex at the first date.
We told each other about our sexual fantasies. I told him I wanted sex with several men. And it’s possible not only with two. I wanted ten men. Ten guys with huge cocks who fuck me in all holes. A lot of sperm. I wanted them to come on my face, in my mouth, on my ass, belly, legs. I wanted to be in their sperm all over. I wanted them to shoot at me with their sperm for a long.   
I wanted three cocks in me at once – in mouth, in ass, in pussy. Three strong huge cocks filling my body. Also I wanted to be in doggy-style position and them to be in line to my ass. They fuck my butt in turn. They don’t touch my pussy, all fuck only butt. And my cunt is wet and leaking at that time. Such anal orgy. 10 big cocks fuck my butt.
For sure my husband liked very much my fantasies. We often imagined during sex how it would be. My husband fucked me and said how he imagined that 10 boys or 20 or 30 were fucking me… Such dirty fantasies made us horny very much.
We often used dildo during our sex. I sat over my husband’s cock and fucked my ass with a dildo. My husband slapped my butt and said:
-         Faster, bitch, jump over my cock, whore, and fuck your ass stronger.
It made me madly horny, I was going mad because of it. I jumped faster over my husband’s cock and fucked hard my ass with dildo.           
But not always the fantasies become a reality. I had to decide to overstep the bounds to become a real hotwife and slut. We started to think how to invite one man to fuck with us. And once we made up our mind. My husband created a profile at dating site and we wrote that couple wanted vicious sex with a man. We added to the profile my very hot naked pictures. My pussy, ass and my naked body were visible.  
At the first day I had a lot of messages from different men. Many of them were afraid to show their pictures. But I had to see the picture of a man. So, we chose only those men who had sent several their pictures. We called on the phone with one guy. His name was Thomas, 44 years old, married, two children. Despite having the family he wanted vicious sex and new feelings. That’s why he was looking for a couple to have a nice fucking. He wanted very much to fuck a wife in the presence of her husband. He wanted the husband to see how a stranger fucked his wife. He wanted to come in the mouth of other man’s wife, fuck her in ass. And he was very close to the moment of his dream coming true.
And we were close to our sexual fantasy realisation – group sex. Two guys would fuck me very soon. And I’d enjoy two cocks in all my holes. I waited that for several days and thought about it all the time.
To know what happened next and how was the first group swing sex, read further in my blog of vicious hotwife.   

Kiss all my fans hotwife Gina Monelli

2 comments: