Monday, August 1, 2011

Reward to my fans for translation of my sexual stories

Probably you already know that I like to put sexual stories from my life in my blog. I tell about my real sexual adventures. I have sexual fantasies – sex I’ve never tried but want to try. But I don’t write about my sexual fantasies yet. I’d write about it later. Maybe when the real stories from my real sexual life will run out. But for now I tell about that was in real. I tell about the sex I had, about my sexual partners and sexual situations I ran into. I like very much that many men read my stories. I hope you like them. And that you get horny and your cocks hard when you read my stories. I like to imagine you reading my stories and jerking off. I imagine you jerking your cock with your hand. Maybe you imagine how you take my panties off. You imagine how you move my legs apart and feel my pussy smell. My horny wet pussy!   
I want so many people as possible to read the stories about me. I’m an exhibitionist. Both physically and morally. I like to uncover my body and my thoughts too. I like to share my sexual experience with people.
Not all people know English. That’s why I asked my fans to help me – to translate my intimate stories into different languages. I want those people who don’t know English to read about me too and enjoy it. I want them to jerk off and imagine me as a slut and how they fuck me.     
Some my fans translated my stories. Now the stories about Gina hotwife are in German, Dutch and Spanish. Those who helped me with translation got the reward from me. I made special photo sets for these guys. On photo I hold a paper with their names. I made a picture with cigarettes for one guy. Smoking is his fetish. I don’t smoke that’s why I didn’t light a cigarette. But I held the cigarette in hands, I took cigarette in my mouth. I put cigarette in my pussy and ass. Everything like this guy wanted. Everything as he likes. I like all my fans and I’m ready to do many things for them. I like to give pleasure to men. A real slut should be like this.           
I’d be glad when you will write your comments to my stories. As well it’d be interesting to read your fantasies about me. It’s interesting to learn how you want to fuck me or maybe you want me to give a blowjob for you. Do you want to come on my face? And on fucked butt? Or maybe you want to fill my tits with you sperm? How about pee games? Do you want me to pee over you? Or do you want to pour me with golden shower?
My lovers like my face dirty with sperm and urine. It makes horny incredibly!
Write how you want to fuck me.
My e-mail: ginasexwife@gmail.com
    
Watch special pictures I made for my fans. They translated my stories and got such special naked photos.




1 comment: