Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How to bend in front of a man – arousing choice every time)))

It happens sometimes that your things are falling to the ground just in front of a strange man. For example, somewhere at the street or in a hotel hall. How it’s better to pick up the dropped thing? It seems so simple, but not for me. In this situation different very arousing thoughts arise in my mind. When I am squatting to pick up the dropped thing my face will be right opposite his fly. It’s just opposite the place where his cock is under the trousers, maybe it’s hard already watching me. It’s better to say watching me squatting near his legs))) I start to imagine how this man cock looks like and whether he wants to fuck me. Or maybe he wants me to unzip his trousers and suck his dick, and then he will put me in a doggy style position and screw my ass hard))) I don’t know what this man thinks about. But it’s possible he thinks exactly so, examining my plumpy lips that like to suck the cocks so much. Now my lips are just in few centimetres from his dick. He needs just to get his cock and it would be in my mouth at once.   
However you could pick up the dropped thing not squatting but just bending low. It’s very sexual too as I could wear very short dress and there is no panties under) It happens very often that I don’t wear the panties. So, when I bend the men behind me will se my pussy and butt. I begin to fantasy as a big hot cock penetrates me spontaneously at this moment. In such a shameless, free and easy manner the man sticks his cock right at the street. I feel myself as a real slut who could be screwed by a strange just at the street. Having seeing me without the panties he inserts his cock without saying in my wet cunt and pounds me. The most arousing is other men could see this and want to fuck me too. They would fill all my holes with their dicks. It could be just amazing gangbang outdoor)
Such thoughts arise in my head when the thing drops on the floor. I see sex in everything. I just adore sex and like fucking very much)))
Kiss you cock. See you in my blog.     

Hotwife Gina Monelli 


1 comment: