Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Look my hairy pussy

Hi to all my fans!
As I promised I continue the topic of shave and unshaved pussies. I promised to show in my blog a picture with my unshaved pussy. I keep my promises. Now my fans can enjoy my naked pictures with unshaved pussy.
You know that my pussy is always completely shaved. I decided to experiment and make photos where my pussy is unshaved. Watch and enjoy my new sexy photos. I think those who have a fetish of unshaved pussy would like these pictures. I’ve not shaved my pussy for several weeks to enjoy the lovers of unshaved girls. How is the hair on my pubis? Does it make you horny?
Look my hairy pussy.
Write your comments what you think about my new naked photos.  

Real Hotwife Gina Monelli



9 comments:

  1. Why your pussy is black and your hair is blonde?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gina if u want come to malaysia contact me..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pussy looks great with hair... it's always fun to wade through the bush to get to the water hole, or various holes.. ;) but with hair or clean shaved it's a pleasure to watch you giving head, getting fucked, masturbating, getting off, or getting cummed on or in my friend.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina... you are a wonderful woman...
    May I publish your photos on my blog???
    Awaiting your visit.......

    ReplyDelete